Day 2 of 21 Days - Corporate Prayer and Fasting 2018
Posted: Jul 8, 08:57 AM |
People of God, Let’s pray these seven prayer points as we start Day 2 of 21 Days - Bliss & Fire Church and Network Corporate Prayer and Fasting 2018.
Repentance and Transformation Prayers | Day 1 - 7
Consecration and Empowerment Prayers | Day 8 - 14
Anointing and Prophesying | Day 14 - 21
1. LORD, I pray, teach me to bridle my tongue that I may sin not with my tongue. Quicken me to know when to be silent and when to speak. Amen!
2. The Bible says, "I said, I will take heed to my ways, that I sin not with my tongue: I will keep my mouth with a bridle, while the wicked is before me." -Psalm 39:1
3. LORD, I pray, deliver me from all my transgression. LORD make me not the reproach of the foolish I pray in JESUS CHRIST Mighty Name. (Psalm 39:8)
4. LORD in my humbleness before THEE, I pray, hear my prayers and give ear to my cry, hold not THY peace at my tears LORD. (Psalm 39:12)
5. LORD, I pray, uphold me by YOUR right hand for I delight to do YOUR Will. And YOUR Word I kept in my heart. Help me by the power of THY HOLY SPIRIT—make YOUR Word Alive in my heart. Amen! (Psalm 40:8)
6. LORD, teach me to walk righteously and keep me from sin. By THY SPIRIT establish the Word in me, LORD. "Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required" Psalm 40:6 But that I may walk and live in the gift of YOUR Righteousness that is in CHRIST JESUS. Amen!
7. LORD, I bowed on my knees, I acknowledge my transgression and my sin is ever before me. Oh Righteous GOD cleanses me from sin and have mercy upon me according to THY loving kindness—and according to the multitude of THY tender mercies blot out my transgressions. Amen! (Psalm 51:1, 3)
« Newer Older »